Today I have a different kind of post for you. I haven’t done a make-up look before but I love experimenting with different products and colours. My make-up will never look the same two days running.
I love the youthful, pretty make-up that is so popular in Korea and I tend to use a lot of the same techniques that many South Koreans use. So here is a make-up look that is fresh, pretty and great for every-day wear!
- L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Velvety-Soft Toner (oh my God, it’s not a Korean product!)
- The Face Shop Lovely Me: Ex Make-up Base #Green
- Holika Holika Petit BB Cream – Moisture
- Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Pact
I started off using my toner. I’ve read a lot of great reviews on this product so I decided to get it, and it hasn’t disappointed. My skin feels very soft!
Then I use my make-up base to even out the red tones in my skin before blending in my holy grail BB cream with a foundation brush.
(I don’t apply powder until I’ve finished all my make-up)
- Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner #Black
- Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner #5
- Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil #Blackish Brown
- Etude House Tear Drop Liner #3 Pearl
- Holika Holika Jewel-light Shimmer Eyes #SPK05 Violet Pink
- Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara #Black
Next I moved onto my eyes. I applied this pretty pink eyeshadow all over my lid and then lined my top eyelid using the Heroine Make eyeliner. Then I used my Holika Holika brown eyeliner pencil to line my waterline before using the Tear Drop eyeliner under my eyes to make them sparkle. I finished off my eyes with a couple of coats of Heroine Make mascara.
- Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher #6 Grapefruit Jelly
This is my favourite every-day blusher. It’s quite a soft pinky-peach colour that you can build up so it’s very natural and gives a lovely fresh-faced look. It’s great for when you just want a hint of colour.
At this point I used the Peach Sake Pore Pact to set all of my make-up.
- Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint #Cherry Pink
I used one of my favourite lip tints to complete the look. It’s such a pretty pink colour and I thought it worked really well against the pink eyeshadow.
So that’s it! I hope you liked this make-up look, let me know what you think!
Arigatou for reading