Over the last month I’ve had some form of Korean make-up inspired meltdown and decided to splash out and treat myself to a LOT of new Etude House products. They’ve all been turning up at random times but everything I’ve ordered is now here and begging to be used! I don’t even want to think about how much this has cost altogether but I adore Etude House products and I always find the cheapest places to buy from so it wasn’t as expensive as it could have been. These items came from Beauty Net Korea, RoseRoseShop and Ebay, so I’ll leave links to each individual product for you to check out yourself!
- Fresh Cherry Tint Coral – £3.70
(the link provided is £5.33 because the seller I bought from has now sold out)
- Kissful Tint Choux #2 Pink Choux – £2.50
- Dear My Crystal Lip Gloss #CRD301 and #CPK002 – £3.75 each
- Sweet Recipe Candy Stick #1 Strawberry – £3.02
- Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Colour #RD301 – £4.14
- Color Pop Shine Tint Mini #4 Swing Pop and #9 Cherry Pop – £1.25 each
- Lip brush – £1.50
- Tear Drop Eyeshadow Powder #3 Violet Teardrop – £3.56
- Minnie Look At My Eyes Cafe #PK005 Minnie Peach – £1.75
- Sweet Recipe Cupcake Eyes #BR402 – £4.69
- Dear Girls Big Eyes Maker – 4.45
- Drawing Eyebrow Pencil #2 -£1.25
- Bling Bling Eye Stick #1 Shooting Star – £2
- Mini Mascara Remover – £1.54
- Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara – £7
- Dear Girls Be Clear Pact – £4.24
- Oil Control Paper – £1.50
- Wonder Pore Freshner – 65p
(the one in the link is more expensive as the seller I bought from has now sold out)
- Lovely Cookie Blusher #10 Peach Parfait – £3.75
- Ginko Lip Patch – 75p
- Collagen Eye Patch – 50p
- Milk Talk Body Wash samples – £1.31
- Blending Sleeping Cream in Rosehip and Seaweed – 75p each
Hurray for free samples! This is only a handful of the free samples I’ve received for all the products I’ve bought this month.
Phew, that’s a lot of stuff. I added all of this up (that was difficult to look at) and altogether it cost me £65.30. It may be a lot but I feel like I’ve got a fair bit for my money! To put it into perspective that would buy you just 4 Mac lipsticks so I think I’ve done pretty well. I can’t wait to use and review these lovely, pretty things.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post!
Feel free to let me know if there are any you’d like me to review in particular.
Arigatou for reading